Yes, after literally no messages urging me to do a weekly quiz, it's here.
Each Thursday I shall post five reasonably fiendish questions on a particular theme. Your job is to provide the answers.
At this stage there are no prizes, but this may change.
Leave your name in answering and bask in the admiration of fellow blog readers when you get the answers right.
But no Googling!
This week's theme is 'firsts'...
1) Who was the first Scot ever to win a match at the Crucible?
2) Who was the first player to beat Ronnie O'Sullivan in a professional event?
3) Who were the commentators for the first televised 147 break in 1982?
4) Who made the Crucible's first break in excess of 140?
5) Who won the first ranking event run under a random draw format?