Yes, welcome again to the weekly quiz run fortnightly.
You’ll recall that the last quiz was based on ‘firsts.’ This one, therefore, is based on ‘lasts.’
1) Who was the last player to win a tournament broadcast on ITV?
2) When did Mark Williams last beat Ronnie O’Sullivan in a ranking event?
3) Who was the opponent when Alex Higgins last won a match at the Crucible?
4) There were eight official maximums recorded in the 1980s. Who made the last of these?
5) What was the last ranking tournament final to feature two players ranked outside the top 16?
Answers tomorrow morning...