Last week's Thursday quiz was variously criticised for being both too difficult and too easy.
Well, to quote Chris Tarrant: it's only easy if you know the answers. Or if you Google them.
This week's theme is Welsh players...
1) Which former Welsh professional had worked previously as an ice cream salesman?
2) How many times has Mark Williams qualified for the Crucible?
3) How many matches has Matthew Stevens won at the Masters since capturing the title in 2000?
4) In which tournament did Terry Griffiths make his last appearance in a ranking event?
5) What is Dominic Dale's real first name?
You can turn over your papers...now.