I've avoided the temptation to reduce the number of questions from five to three...
This week, the theme is deciders:
1) Stephen Hendry has lost four deciders at the Crucible. Name the players to have beaten him.
2) How many times has the Welsh Open final been resolved in a decider?
3) What was the highest break made in the deciding frame of the 1985 world final?
4) How many deciders has Mark Selby won in the Wembley Masters?
5) Which was the last UK Championship final to go down to a deciding frame?