16.4.09

PODCAST#8...WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP PREVIEW

Our latest podcast features me and my fellow snooker anorak Phil Yates discussing the first round matches in the upcoming Betfred.com World Championship.

This was actually recorded just after the draw was made and therefore before the China Open.

So when you hear us saying what rotten form Peter Ebdon has been in, please bear that in mind!

Also, it descends into a bit of a shambles when I forget to mention one of the matches.

I'm selling this really well aren't I?

Anyway, you can listen here.

3 comments:

Matt said...

Good stuff, glad I'm not the only one who thinks that Swail might cause an upset against Fu, I'm not sure why either!

Greg said...

I've been thinking the same thing about Higginson - he could well beat Murphy. I wish him well because I like his attitude.

And I don't think it would be an upset for Swail to beat Fu. I thought he would surely beat the dwindling Ding last year in round 1, but he didn't. Fu's exceptional record against O'Sullivan shows you his talent, but as Dave said, he's curiously unreliable.

Anyway, I can't wait for us all to stop babbling about it and get to the action!

Catbaloosh said...

Just watching Bingam v O'Sullivan...
Wouldn't be surprised if an upset was in the offing !